Please note that PTCB is a registered trademark of the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board. PTCB was not involved in the construction of, and nor does it endorse this site, nor accredit our course material.
(1) PTCB Test Prep is an independent company and online study guide platform whose sole function is to significantly enhance the prospects of students passing the PTCB examination.
(2) PTCB Test Prep does not offer medical advice or any other form of clinical recommendation. Detail published on the website is solely for academic purposes only and should not be taken as a source of standard clinical practice. By using PTCB Test Prep, you accept these stipulations.
(3) Refunds may be issued at PTCB Test Prep. Refunds are eligible to users who apply for a refund within 30-days of course registration. Refunds are ineligible for accounts registered through the use of a promotional code, and candidates must have demonstrated that they have taken the PTCB exam within that period and failed. Course renewals are ineligible to be refunded.
(4) Academic institutions, bodies, and colleges may use PTCB Test Prep. However, such academic and teaching bodies agree to contact PTCB Test Prep beforehand to arrange the means through which PTCB Test Prep course materials are taught to students. Registered accounts found to use PTCB Test Prep for academic teaching purposes, who have not entered into the hitherto stated agreement, will have any registered accounts automatically canceled. Refunds are not applicable to these cases. Unless accounts are proved otherwise, academic-based accounts will be assumed to have purchased the course for the purposes of teaching to a mass student audience (more than 2 people). Use of a company email, which provides an evidence base as to the purpose behind why a course is purchased, will be assumed to be used as part of a core teaching purpose unless that person or body contacts PTCB Test Prep to arrange the conditions by which the course may be used. Refunds are ineligible for accounts registered that have applied a discount code on checkout. Registered members of PTCB Test Prep proven to have an academic email address or have been shown from a body LLC that teach pharmacy technicians are not entitled to a refund, unless those terms have been independently agreed by PTCB Test Prep and the academic body or organization.
(5) PTCB Test Prep may include links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for any content produced on those third-party websites, nor do we explicitly endorse these websites.
(6) Sharing of PTCB Test Prep registered accounts, or selling those accounts to another user/users, is not permitted. PTCB Test Prep promotions. Registered members found to be in breach of this condition will have their accounts automatically canceled and will not be eligible to receive a refund. Furthermore, IP addresses are monitored for each account. Accounts found to have an unreasonable level of use by multiple persons will also be canceled for the same reason. Third, registered members may not sell their account to another user or share it to one or more users – either privately or online. Users found in breach of this condition will be contacted to have their account terminated and will be ineligible to receive a refund. Accounts registered through use of a promotional code are ineligible to receive a refund. Registered accounts are continuously monitored throughout the entire membership period with the above conditions in mind.
(7) Children may not use PTCB Test Prep unless they have received permission from a parent and/or guardian.
(8) You may not use, copy or plagiarise any content produced on any page of www.ptcbtestprep.com for use elsewhere, unless you have received explicit written permission from PTCB Test Prep. “Content” here includes logos, design elements, features, written material and any other aspect that may be reasonably duplicated.